Being a part of Gazprombank Group's asset management business, the Company holds over 644 bln RUB in funds under management by the end of 2019.
For many years, the Company has owed its stable position in the asset management business to the exceptional expertise of its team. The profile of the Company's investment process, financial standing, risk management, and business diversification enable the highest possible level of reliability and service quality. GPB AM benefits from access to Gazprombank’s infrastructure also has on the ground presence in Luxembourg.
Our investment process is a combination of top-down and bottom-up analysis. In order to determine the investment goals and horizon,
we use macroeconomic data, forecasts of companies, and our own models.
We regularly study financial markets and industries, as well as several hundreds of individual assets and instruments.
Our product line
Gazprombank Asset Management has considerable experience in the asset management for institutional investors. Our customers are major Russian organizations represented by non-state pension funds, insurers, self-regulatory organizations, and endowment funds.
Also GPB AM has strong positions in retail segment of investing market holding funds over than 50 000 private and HNWI clients.
As one of the market leaders in retail we offer our clients wide product line of open-end mutual funds, individual investment accounts and confidential asset management. Our product line consists of 9 open-end mutual funds and 3 Individual Investment Account strategies.
Gazprombank Asset Management holds on over RUB 18,1 bln of HNWI funds and offers to high net worth individuals various product line: eurobonds mutual funds, structured notes and other investment instruments.
We are especially careful when selecting instruments to place pension savings into by offering investment strategies for the placement of funds into highly reliable assets, including fixed-income securities.
The extensive investment opportunities allow you to consider highly reliable fixed-income securities as investment instruments, as well as alternative instruments with a capital protection option during periods of high market volatility, or higher risk-level instruments during periods of positive market trends.
The Company manages the assets of arbitration managers, appraisers/valuers, and credit cooperatives. The investment strategy aims to ensure secure transfer of all assets put into trust and achieve returns in excess of interest rates on medium-term deposits.
We offer access to all financial market instruments, thus helping our clients to create a source of long-term finance, generate regular income that does not depend on one-time donations, and leverage donations to the greatest extent possible.
For many years, Gazprombank Asset Management has owed its stable position in the asset management market and investment performance to the exceptional expertise of its team, while the profile of the Company's investment process, financial standing, risk management, and business diversification enable the highest possible level of reliability and service quality. Gazprombank AM has a strong expertise in Fixed Income and Equities markets and is renowned for its well-developed investment process and solid investment team. Being a part of Gazprombank, analysts of the company have an ultimate access to almost all Russian leading companies and the relevant analytical data.
- Prior to his appointment as Head of Asset Management of Gazprombank Group, Alexey had been working as the deputy Head of GPB AM for over 3 years
- Before joining Gazprombank Alexey occupied various managerial positions at Russian commercial banks where he was responsible for Treasury and Asset Management functions
- Alexey graduated from Gubkin Russian State University of oil and gas and holds an MBA from Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Prior to joining Gazprombank in 2013 Evgeny was a managing director in charge of asset management in Rosbank (Societe Generale Group)
- Occupied portfolio manager position in M2M private Bank before
- Graduated from Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation with the degree in finance and banking
- With GPB AM since 2014
- Since 1996 Olga had been running operational functions in a managerial capacity for asset management divisions of Credit Suisse AM, Lukoil group, Deutsche bank Group and Unicredit Group.
- Graduated from Moscow State Academy of Management, Moscow International Business school
- Before appointment as a head of product management in 2018, Boris led risk management in GPB AM since 2012
- Prior to joining GPB AM team, Boris has had experience working in VTB Capital Plc (London) as well as teaching experience at the London School of Economics
- Graduated from the London School of Economics with a BSc in Econometrics and Mathematical Economics and an MSc in Economics, and is also both a CFA and FRM charterholder
- Before joining GPB AM team in 2013, Dmitry worked as a sell-side fixed income research analyst in BCS Financial group and other commercial banks
- Graduated from New Economic School with MA in economics degree and is a FRM charterholder
- Sergey has more than 13 years of investment experience
- Before joining GPB AM in 2014 had been working as portfolio manager in various commercial banks such as Gazenergoprombank, M2M private Bank
- Graduated from Bauman Moscow State Technical University and holds MBA from Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
- Ilya has been exploring investment opportunities across Russia and CIS regions since 2006. His equity research-focused background includes both buy-side and sell-side, as well as project finance experience gained at Red Star Asset Management, FIM Securities, Aton, and Eurasian Development Bank.
- Holds BA and MA in economics from the Higher School of Economics in Moscow.
- Before joining GPB AM team in 2018, Andrey led risk management in Region Group. CFA candidate (level 3), PRM charterholder
- Graduated from Bauman Moscow State Technical University, post graduated from RUDN University